BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, June 3, 2023

LET'S JUST GO AHEAD AND DO THIS....

Where have I gone? The answer is absolutely nowhere. I'm just not addicted to bicycles anymore, for a lot of reasons. However, for those of you that have known me for any of my 65+ years on the face of this wonderful planet, I am and continue to be a fishing addict, hence, instead of starting a new blog, where I will also speak the truth at the risk of alienating every single person on the face of this planet, which I seemed to do when this was a cycling blog, I will speak my own personal truth about the fishing world. Whether it is about my past in the world of fly fishing or my current life as a surf, inshore and offshore (kind of) fisherman in the panhandle of Florida where I currently live retired with my wife and enjoy some of the best fishing opportunities in the world. So welcome to the NEW FACE of A2B which is now and forever called BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING. This will be a random collection of ramblings and experiences from here forward with some insight and reflection from the past. I've survived cancer, Covid-19 and a falling out with Brook Watts and Lance Panagutti many years ago. Hope you enjoy the ride, I'm gonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment