BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I JUST SAW THE TEMP IN EAGLE IS 3 DEGREES

WHAT I DID ON MY FLORIDA VACATION
91 SMOKIN DEGREES TODAY AT POMPANO BEACH


MAN THAT SUCKS, IT'S 73 HERE AND I'M OFF TO THE BEACH WITH A MISSION OF GETTING SOME BLOG MATERIAL AND A TAN. GREETINGS FROM POMPANO BEACH KIDS...MOM IS RESTING AT HOME AND BACK ON THE DAIRY QUEEN/DUNKIN DONUT PROGRAM...LIFE IS GOOD.

5 comments:

  1. Mon looks great, but the beach, now that looks gooooooood. Grasshopper's Wallet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is one of the best beach pictures ever... The lighting, the composition, the way you captured the powerful and emotive essence of nature, combined with the raw, unbridled element of human pathos... Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY? I was just goin for the "great ass" shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was there an ass in that shot? Didn't notice because it was such a pretty picture... yeag, no...KIDDING... I think you should have titled that post" WHO I did on my Florida vacation" not WHAT I DID!

    ReplyDelete