BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, January 5, 2008

PODIUM GIRLS FOR CULT CROSS HAVE BEEN SELECTED

Because I'm now a race promoter who is only interested in the best welfare of the racer's who come to participate this spring at
CULT CROSS, I saw it only fit that these two young ladies should be our podium girls. So, I have chosen them to be such. Only one problem, I have no idea who they are or how the hell to get ahold of them. So, I will spend the next two months pursuing the "podium girls" of CULT CROSS. Any leads would be helpful. This may give just a tad more incentive to end up on the podium eh? How's about this, I build a podium big enough for the top ten in each category.

Ladies, I present Yogi as the podium Stud for this years series.


OK OK OK.....this is choice number two....ouch.

The official bike of Cult Cross? Are those real bones? This was pulled out of Geoffery Dammer's garage after his arrest.


2 comments: