BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DID THAT.....

 For many years I always thought it would be cool to do a tour of some of our local ski hills over the course of a day. Today ended up being that day. I had to make the trip to the front range after a week of butt ass cold temps and snowfall here in Colorado so I decided to stop up at Beaver Creek to start off the day with a short session. From there I heard that Vail had opened Gamecreek Bowl and that Ouzo Glade and Farro Glade would be skiing so I stopped there next and checked it out. I'll put it this way, don't be to excited to charge the backside of Vail opening, it's gonna be marginal at best. I took advantage of the free parking for two whole hours at Vail and bailed before they got a nickel out of me before heading to the old stomping grounds of Keystone for a couple of runs. The snow there was my least favorite of the bunch, and it was actually kind of crowded compared to what I expected. Vail and Beaver Creek were empty. Another rumor surfaced that the Pallavcini lift was rolling and that Mainstreet was open and skiing. This was the only way the day could have ended, with a ride up Pali, a rip down Mainstreet, and a tour of the rest of the The Legend the remainder of the day. Angel Pubes....need I say more. That completed the day, four ski areas in one day....bucket list.
 Log Lines almost ready to roll...
 Turbo...ski cut and sluffed

 Pubes blowing into Mainstreet...classic Basin



 Wildcat Ski cut and near ready....
 To the top of the world...Lenawee Parks skied awesomely...


 To the moon baby....
And the track laid down the middle of the Little Professor seen below were laid down by one stupid and lucky bitch...
 However this trucker was not so lucky, dumping it off the top of Loveland Pass on his way down the North side of the pass. Dude must have shit all over his self....

No comments:

Post a Comment