BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MOTHER TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE DAYS LIKE THESE, THE BLACK BEAR INCIDENT...

It's been rainy up in dem dare hills, and the latest road trip up to  Eagle to announce the Vail Town series race on Vail Mountain gave me a brief opportunity to ride the day before in Eagle. I got lucky and was able to head up "towards" Mike's Night Out when I ran into company which cut my ride short. Below is some A2B exclusive vij of the bear incident from yesterday. At normal speed you won't see it, but slow it down and stop it occasionally from 1:10 to 1:18 you'll see the ass end of the cinnamon colored sow and her cub(s?) that I ran into yesterday riding, this of course brought an early end to my solo ride with questionable weather and the possibility of getting eaten in the air. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment