BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, January 26, 2012

AND SO WE ROLL THROUGH WINTER...

First of all, you are probably wondering what the fuck is up with the new AD banner on A2B, well, it's a way to generate some cash flow while I'm sleeping and people from all over the world click on the latest way to meet other Arabs in the "Arab Lounge". I almost shit myself with laughter when that one popped up. It's a trial period, and if it works out in my favor so be it, I'd prefer to see cycling and outdoor gear related stuff only, but who knows, one of you may click on the Fitness singles link or the "Arab Lounge" link and meet your very next ex-wife, so good luck. On mean cmon dawg, you could meet your next Arab Princess!
With all that bullshit said
 This winter has been a bit on the stupid side for me, stupid good, and this even with a pitiful start to the ski season as far a snowfall has been concerned. But it's been getting better, much better, with several feet of snow falling the last couple of weeks and more on the way. Reinvention is once again in full swing and I spend most of my day fitting ski boots to feet that have problems in ski boots, I love bunyons.

Of course with that said I also get to ski, everyday if it's proper, and I've skied on virtually every in the above demo rack where I work at Christy Sports Beaver Creek, because that is my job, and there are some real stars hanging in that rack....

The Dynastar Legend Series is one of the tops for sure, and the Legend 94 is one of the best all mountain skis out there.

The Armada JJ and TST are stupid good in the fluff, and right next door, the Salomon Rocker 2 absolutely kills it in all conditions on Grouse Mountain, KILLS it.
  
I think my favorite ski thus far of the season is the Rossi S7, which is a beast everywhere. This ski will drive you right through every condition and type of terrain on the hill, it skis amazingly different than it "looks" and simply just dominates the ski hill.
 The Repair Shop during sleepy hours
 We also have some of these things but I'm not sure what they arepor what they are used for.
 And after hours in the new Rental Lounge in the Christy's Beaver Creek. Chill and watch some big screen while getting fitted...then go git sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment