BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A SHORT BREAK FROM BLOGGING

With the events which have taken place this past week in our local cycling community, I saw it fit to take a break from blogging and assist where it was needed. I'll be back on board shortly. In the meantime, I just want to go ride my bike, whether it is in the sunshine, rain, snow or mud. I ride because I can and because I love it, I hope you all do as well......
The sunsets at the Louisville Rec Center CX race 11/24/2007
Everyday the sunsets only to rise again the next morning. Each day is a gift. I hope I am a better person today than I was yesterday. LG/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment