BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, February 14, 2008

AWESOME SUNSHINE, A ROAD RIDE, AND A DOG THAT NEEDS TO GO TO SLEEP.


Yesterday was pretty much a glorious day in Eagle, Colorado. Despite the fact that I had a a "deal" at work fall apart it was warm and dry enough on the road to Glenwwod Canyon that I jumped on the Cross bike for the first true road ride of the season. The sun was awesome and the roads were dry which led to a two hour spin to heaven. So good to be back outside and turning pedals. Just a heads up if you ride down that way, keep your eyes peeled for Bald Eagles, I saw two just past the Two Rivers development. Then just a half mile or so from the entrance to the canyon, the westerly wind started howling about 20-30 knots steady which made the ride home effortless and fast, just what the doc ordered. What the doc did not order was the two loose dogs down by the Eagle Fairgrounds which saw me riding by and decided since their owner was busy reading the paper while they roamed, thought it a great idea to charge me barking like a couple of raging wolves. Just as I screamed at the owner to call his dogs off while dismounting my bike, the BIG MOTHERFUCKER (Buster was his name as the officer told me after I filled out the report) decided to light my ass up and bury his teeth in my left hamstring. You can only imagine my pleasure. once the douche bag owner called his dog off me I told him he had two options. Option 1 was to call the police and resolve the issue properly. Option two was for me to shove the blood soaked snowball I held on my leg up his ass prior to a throwdown session. He opted for option 1. So the Canine Officer came and took notes, issued the guy a summons, and threw his DICKHEAD GIANT DOG into to doggie jail for ten days under quarantine. Thankfully, the one thing the dog owner had done was get BUSTER his rabbies shot, so at least I had that going for me....wonderful.


The moral of this story is that if you have a dog that may want to bite someone, keep the bitch on a chain or it may take a piece of someone's kid next time..maybe even yours. I'm now going to buy a frame pump so I can at least thump the crap out of the next dog that even thinks about sticking his teeth into my ass. With any luck at all, Buster is going to get a good nights sleep....permanently. Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment