BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WELL, I WENT AND DID IT...

True to my A2B word from Interbike this year....
I went out and ordered it, this was absolutely my favorite ride at the Bootleg Canyon Demo days this year at Interbike, so I figured right before the Bank comes and takes my home, I'd get my order in for the FELT NINE TEAM, 21.4lbs, WHAT?
I like the fact that this is such a light ride, now I can pack a few more ginsers in to equal out the weight differential.
I figure what the hell, I sold my four year old Salsa on Ebay for a whopping $690, which I think was fair for everyone involved and went big with the FELT. It aint like I dont deserve it? I mean the bastards I bailed out are flying to Vegas and ordering $50,000,000 airplanes, I'm gonna use my bailout check to buy this, oh wait a second, what bailout check? I forgot I'm a realtor, I owe money this year, gotta pay for that jet somehow.

The Team Nine from Felt is a SICK ride, just gonna have to wait for them to get to the states like everyone else.

If you want one, call Charlie Brown at the Mountain Pedaler in Eagle,
970-328-0291

7 comments:

  1. Sick Elgee! I love it! And I'm jealous.

    But why does it have big ol' "road wheels" on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice larry, i thought i was the only old fart going with bigger wheels and gears...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken! wuz up? Still in Europa? Yeah, I like riding a bike that feels like a couch with pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres too many gears on that bike man

    ReplyDelete
  5. look what the cat drug in! Where the hell you been? You better be riding this year...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm riding. going to try the singlespeed thing out. i'll be at most of the mountain states cups and some of the winter parks hopefully. see ya out there man

    ReplyDelete