BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, March 9, 2008

SKI HIGHLANDS BOWL BEFORE I DIE...CHECK!

I've lived in Colorado for 25 years now, and NEVER skied Aspen Highlands or Highlands Bowl, this classifies me as a moron.I can't believe I have never made the short drive over to the Highlands to ski, simply stated, it is one of the BEST steep ski mountains I have ever skied. Today was world class, with world class company Katie Braz. KB put me in my place absolutely crushing me on the hike to the top of Highlands Bowl an then RIPPING the steeps on her Tele's. It was STELLAR.




KB RIPPIN THE "BOWL"
amazing conditions for my first trip to Aspen Highlands. Bluebird, with 3-6 new in Highlands Bowl. Heaven!


DROPPING HIGHLANDS ROUND 2

No comments:

Post a Comment