BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, March 10, 2008

SPITZER FOR PRESIDENT!


Ah...dont feel bad my boy, everybody is doin it, you just got caught. At least your wife looks pretty psyched to be in the spotlight. Bravo! I mean look at her, she is just budding with happiness. I hope you kept that hooker's phone number because momma aint gonna be given you none. I mean look at this way Spitz, do think Laura Bush is rolling over in bed every night to tell George how HOT he is that he needs to show her his oil rig, and show it now...I DOUBT IT. To be perfectly honest, the staff at "Addicted to Bicycles" admires your wild side..and, we are nominating your for president.

No comments:

Post a Comment