BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, November 14, 2011

PAYING THE PRICE FOR BEING A POOR BASTARD, AND WEATHER.

Wind, what a weekend of wind in both CX venues this weekend. Both venues  provided some great racing and really fun courses. Pete Webber designed a classic on Sunday, but I once again paid the price for being a poor bastard with no pit bike and no tubies to race on, just the poor man's clincher set up which cost me dearly both days, in particular on Sunday. I mean, I'm so poor these days that Warren Buffet would see me as a huge risk investment. The days are getting very short, as some of these photos reveal, but in only five weeks the days start getting longer. Touche.
 
 Darron Cheek Drops the ditch, then goes on to take Jeff Hall down in the 45+ race.
SS and Cat 3 riders race at days end...


Al Marvin drops the Ditch which ate his lunch earlier...thanks for the tube Al, all though I flatted that one as well....

Gates Carbon Belt Drive Sandwich with The Freak in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment