BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, December 15, 2011

THANK YOU AGAIN

As this weekend approaches, which is my third year in a row calling the Colorado State Cyclocross Championships, I must thank all of you for your support and the great feedback I've gotten from so many of you. 2011 is the year that my dream of becoming a professional cycling and event announcer took a really big step, and I am so excited for what the future holds. This is what I love to do. This is what I hope to do for many years to come. I'll still jump on the bike on occasion and compete, but my true passion is calling the day on the mic, and watching every warrior line it up and punish themselves while having that incredibly personalized experience of competition under the most brutal of circumstance. It's just plain and simply the purest form of pain there is, and you all come back to participate every weekend. Cheers to you all and let's make it one hell of a throw down this weekend in Castle Rock, I'd like to race, but I'm tired, and owe all of you the right to a proper call. I'll see you there when we put a wrap on the 2011 season, and do not forget, Monday starts preparation for the 2012 State Championships!
PHOTO CREDIT, TERRY SMITH, I THINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment