BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, March 9, 2012

AN INTENSE FEAR OF HEIGHTS, RIDING LIONS LOOP

I'm really not sure where my intense fear of heights developed, but it happened early in life somewhere in New Jersey as a child. I seem to remember falling off the top of a large lumber pile in a lumber yard somewhere down by railroad tracks close to Fair Lawn Ave when I was a young kid, maybe that was when it happened. Anyway, I'm scared shitless of heights, unless I am on a pair of skis for some reason. So I like to go ride Loma once in a while and ride Lions Loop with it's exposed rim trails to help overcome those fears, and it intensifies when I take a solo trip....hence yesterday in Fruita, on the Loma Loops, 60+ degrees and no one there. Blissful

Dropping into Horsethief

Mary's Loop views



No comments:

Post a Comment