BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, August 10, 2012

A2B OWLMANIA


Owls, rarely see the things, but the last two weeks I've encountered two. The first was perched in a srub oak branch that I never saw on some local single track until it took off and hit me right in the fucking head while riding my mountain bike, this one unfortunately, was in the ditch next to the road out on the Colorado Riverr Road, way out beyond cell reception and too late to call for help. The bird was alert, but had a busted up wing and could not walk after apparently getting hit by a car the previous night. It was a bummer. I'm gonna call the DOW this morning and hopefully the bird made it through the night and they can pic it up and rehab it or something. Drag


No comments:

Post a Comment