BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, August 6, 2012

THE BOULDER WRISTBAND THING

I was down on the front range of Colorado this weekend to do some work announcing a bike race. I tried to find a shop that had a wristband that would allow me to watch the Flagstaff finish of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge stage from Golden to Boulder. I actually work with the race when it comes through Eagle County and finishes at Beaver Creek so I probably could have gone backdoor and gotten a few. I decided to get them the way most others are, but the shops said they were all out of 30,000 of them when I was down there. I brought this up to some people at the race I was working on Sunday, the fact that there were none left for those who wanted to watch the finish on Flagtaff. The people I told kind of chuckled and said "damn, I'm glad we all went down and got 15 a piece before they all ran out", to which I thought to myself, you need to wear the band that is pictured above, douche bag. What a shit system.

And I'm pretty sure this douche bag got one, how's that purple wheel working out for ya?
 
And if you smoke more hooch you might remember to tighten your axle bolts next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment