BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ALL I GOT...


From an incredible weekend's the cool image of pending weather while I announced the criterium racing on the last day of racing at the Steamboat Springs Stage Race which is put on by Steamboat Velo. Tommy Maddox. Tommy by the way also got some great shots with Jeannie Longo two years ago in Steamboat. This was a pretty special weekend in Steamboat, as not only did I MC the big Moots blowout BBQ which got cut short by a big ol storm, as well as the announce the criterium, but I also got to race all three days, and it was spectacular racing, and I get the TT bike thing now. I also broke my own personal record for time spent in my chamois for one day, and I'm most proud of that. Julie Emmerman and Jesse Goodrich won their respective General Classifications and there were some great performances from Vail Valley locals, including Jake Wells who was 6th GC. Ciro Zarate and Brian Baker also rode stellar all weekend...
Below, the men's Cat 3 ramps its up.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment