BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, October 1, 2012

I WANT TO BE THE BEST...HELP ME

A couple of years ago I made the decision to become a professional bike race announcer. I'm glad I made that decision, it's been a lot of fun, and hard work to get this far in just a couple of years. I love being at the events and seeing all of you almost every weekend racing. There are so many good stories to observe and talk about.

But I want to be better, and I need your help. I want information on all of you, at every level. I'm going to start a racer data base so I am better prepared to call the action and recognize all of you as you should be. I'm asking you to please e-mail me with a couple of your career accomplishments or an anecdotes so I have more to talk about when I'm working. You know, stuff like your best finishes in big races, championships, etc. keep it simple and short. Thanks.

Please e-mail me this information to

bikeraceannouncer@gmail.com

Include who you are and leave out sponsors please. I'm expecting this info to be straight up an honest and I'll try and verify everything with each racer when the time comes.
I'm gonna get good at this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment