BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, November 25, 2013

I AGREE WITH MOST OF THIS.....ESPECIALLY FOR SO MANY OUT THERE.

I could not agree more....the bottom line of all of my social networking and blogging over the past years has been to promote a brand or my announcing career indirectly...for many, that is not the case. I've never truly cared if anyone ever read this babbling pile of crap blog or paid attention to my University of Facebook posts, where everything is true. But it has been a controversial and in the face way to promote....and it's free. Even if you hate it, you know it's there like a bad car wreck. Touche...

No comments:

Post a Comment