BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, January 28, 2016

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK...

Hey look, it's my blog, I'll post a picture of myself if I want, this is an entirely different issue than if this were on Facebook, at which time I would expect you to immediately de-friend and block me for trying to tell you how much I ride my bike and continue to not be very good at racing my bike. I had to manually unfriend 2000+ "friends" on Facebook and look at it once every other week to cleanse myself. Here, you can just choose to never read this stupid blog again or ever come back, which works for all of us.

Then there is this guy....who unfriended me on Facebook for posting pictures of myself riding my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment