BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, January 14, 2016

IF I TELL YOU I HAVE NOT RIDDEN MY BIKE AT ALL THIS YEAR LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WILL TELL YOU OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS....

Then you can call me out as a lying douche bag and say "that is what everyone says" because that is what everyone says. I rode my fucking bike ok? And I rode it for nearly three hours because it was over 50 degrees and the skiing sucks right now. It's not a New Year's resolution, I just felt like riding my god damn bike ok? And nobody cares and should not care because I do not care when you ride your bike ok? But this is my blog, and I'll post what I like, and I don't care if you like it or not.

With that said, this happened today at work, the wind was blowing about 80 miles an hour and it blew the fucking Office Depot dumpster about 200 yards into the side of my car and fucked it all up pretty well. I walked into Office Depot which is next to where I work at Christy Sports and almost hatchet wrecked the entire staff of the store I was so pissed off. The "rent-a-security guard" with his Howdy Doody sherriffs badge calmed things down, took some Alice's Restaurant photos, filled out some paper work, and told me all was good and that my citizens arrest was no longer needed and that I could stop threatening to dick punch all  of their employees and that Office Depot would take care of all of the damages before I went back to work with my normal scour on my face for the rest of the day...god bless the next boot fit that comes in.

Oh, and one other thing...I got engaged to my soulmate on Saturday. Which was pretty cool and one of the highlights of my entire life. We will marry soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment