BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, July 15, 2010

RETURN OF THE SHOP RIDE....

Summer rocks, winter sucks....
It's been a long time a comin. I unfortunately have turned into a semi normal person this year, and I've had to cut some of my losses and give up my real estate career. I work a shit ton, pretty much everyday at one or another of my jobs. The beauty is I still get to ride enough due to working at Beaver Creek, and the riding there does not blow, and I rarely if ever race anymore, so I feel strong right now instead of super burnt out and slow like I normally do this time of year. I've missed every Wednesday night shop ride here in Eagle for the past couple of months due to work, and it kind of sucks. But last night it was back, the same knuckleheads on the same program, and the ride and the crew and the dirt and the eve were all killer. It's good to get regrounded once in a while, and reminded of why I dislike winter anymore...
Checkin the shit out before beer and za at the end of a stellar eve on the dirt.

Part of the posse...sorry I missed the rest of you guys, I fucked up and slipped the battery cover in the middle of the action...

No comments:

Post a Comment