BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, July 1, 2010

YOUR IN SAFE HANDS IN EAGLE....

I could'nt help myself when I got home from work last night, the weather was perf for a late night ride. So it was off on mountain lion patrol under moon and cloud filled skies. Light rain prior had the trail perf, and I got beamed by the local police coming off the Ice Rink trail at 1:10am as they must have thought I was a motorcycle rager or something. All was good when they noticed the motor was actually pedaling and not gassing the throttle in our town open space....

One of the wonders of night riding is that your senses become greatly aware of things you do not ordinarily notice on your day rides. This "thing" has been sitting on the side of the trail for probably decades, and I've never noticed it before, last night when I stopped to take a couple of photos, this appeared out of the depth of the darkness and practically had me sharding myself...go ride at night and mix it up, solo if you may as it's hard to find riding amigos at midnight, it will open up an entire new world to your bag of trix, and you will never regeret it, or feel more alive....get after it.

Rub a dub dub, a shit pile of spiders in the tub...it's like gall damn Holloween up here at night....

No comments:

Post a Comment