BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, September 2, 2010

OK, LETS HAVE ANOTHER A2B QUIZ, CAN YOU FIND THE BLUE GROUSE IN THIS PICTURE..?

With all due respect, we fucked em up tonight...
Three in the hand, is worth.....
With the CX bike in my storage shed with two flat tires and no motivation to get er runnin just yet, CX training consists of short interval running up hill through the woods after Dusky (Blue) Grouse in the evening or the morning depending on my work schedule. It's a pretty refreshing way to stay fit and not feel obligated to turn the pedals on any type of schedule while playing in the woods, I challenge any of you to find a tougher workout....while chasin dinner. In just two days I have hit my target weight for CX season......Elmer Fudd indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment