BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, October 7, 2011

WHAT I DID ON MY MOAB VACATION

First I went to Mesa, Colorado and got snowed out from fishing so I drank a bunch of beer at the Wagon Wheel Inn with one of my old best fishing and hunting bros.
Then I drove up to Powderhorn the next morning to see it for the first time, it was cool looking down on Mesa County from the Grand Mesa.
I drove to Powderhorn ski resort
Then to Moab where the Lasalles were covered with fresh snow
Then I rode a lap on the 24 Hours of Moab course with Bobby Diesel and his racing teammates
Then we came back to camp and started a fire with some architects drawings
Then we drank beer.
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment