BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, June 29, 2014

ONE THING I DO NOT MISS AND NEVER WILL

 is the post office in Eagle, Co. I've suddenly realized that now that I have a mailbox in front of my house, that I do not have to deal with that annoying as hell scene ever again. It never mattered if there were one or fifteen people in front of you in that joint, you stood in line for 10-15 minutes EVERY FUCKING TIME you went there and rolled your eyes while waiting for your pink delivery slip to be filled with 26 other pink delivery slips only to find out it was last year's phone book you had received. WHO THE FUCK USES A PHONE BOOK ANYMORE? Well anyway, things like letters, packages and such actual come right to my front door now, it's pretty amazing. But I guess most of all I do not have to sit at the counter and try and take the clerk seriously with her bunny ears on. Jeeeeezus Cheeerist.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment