BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

IT'S ALL ABOUT RED. SKRATCH LABS



I'm on this red kick lately, not that any of you actually give a shit what I do, but red seems to be working for me as of late. I realized this at the GoPro Mountain Games and the Beti Bike Bash while announcing and scrounging around for free product to check out like the rest of the dirt bags looking for free stuff. The nice thing about being the person with the mic in your hand is that sponsors and expo vendors give you boxes of their product as opposed to a one ounce sample to try because they want you to talk about it. Every once in a while I find something that I really like, and I tell you about it. Then you may try, or you may not, but I will continue to use it because I like it. You may choose not to try it because I like it, that is your choice, but do not be a dumb ass, if I like it, you probbaly will too as I'm a picky bastard at times. Why red? I have a fondness for the flavors associated with red, and purple I might add. Raspberry is a particular favorite. We have a monster Raspberry patch in our backyard in Lakewood, and I can't eat anough of them...Skratch Labs has a Raspberry flavored daily electrolyte mix that I like, and it's not too sweet, and it tastes really good, and it's apparently made with all natural product. That works for me. There are a zillion similar products on the market which claim to do the same thing, but many of them taste like shit to be honest with you....Skratch Labs "tastes great and is less filling". 
I also happen to like the branding and packaging of the product, you may not, but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment