BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, June 16, 2014

"SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT"

 For many, many years this was my father's favorite saying. So today I did, and drove back up to Georgetown where I worked yesterday at the Guanella Pass State Championship Hill Climb and rode the course myself, this after a wonderful Saturday working the Bailey Hundo for the first time on Saturday, which raised a pile of cash for the Colorado High School Cycling League, Trips for Kids and COMBA. I'm almost all moved to the front range, and I've got to admit, I've lived my mountain life, I'm done with it, and I'm really digging all the options for EVERYTHING down here.


 The top of Guanella Pass, 3150 ft of climbing in 11 miles. I'm about as fit as a sour pickle right now, but it was a great ride on a great day, and close to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment