BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

AND THEN THERE ARE THE DAYS...

THAT I LOVE RIDING MY BIKES. CASE IN POINT, SUNDAY RIDING WITH THE HOTTIE CHICAS OVER ON THE BOY SCOUT TRAIL IN GLENWOOD, STELLAR DAY WITH A STELLAR GROUP OF STRONG HOTTIES.
industrial size pack of sharkies, check.

Anne's Birthday ride, I won't elaborate on which birthday, but it was a good one.

can you say HERMALLINI? With tall white socks to boot, but who I am to judge? She crushed my ass climbing.

And this was just the start of the day, way to much fun with Ann Darby (birthday gurly), Linda Wells and the Herminator. Uh, I got my sausage popped?

No comments:

Post a Comment