BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, June 30, 2008

LANDIS LOSES APPEAL....

velo news photo
the French have successfully crushed the career of Floyd Landis for the time being as he lost his appeal today to regain his Tour title. Pretty crazy to hear considering all the tainted evidence and poorly run procedures which lead to this entire debacle. Read the book before you judge.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry brah, Floyd e boy probably crushed his OWN carreer ..and a bunch of other peoples' too. Remember Phonak collapsed after his positive. I read his book and what I mainly got out of it was that he was willing to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to win the tour (he says so- many times), and that the lab was sloppy with his samples. I hate that I even have an opinion, but we wouldn't be defending this guy so adamantly if he were a Euro. He even states himself that there were times that he didn't know what the doctors were giving him. ??? I think I would accept that I'd been slipped a cycling mickey before I swore on my pop's grave that there was NO WAY that I had synth testo in my blood at some point. When he raced the Teva games I thought that was cool. When he signed up for the National Endurance series it pissed me off. How would you like to do the entire series and miss the podium because some dude that flunked the TDF was racing against you every other week. No regard for his ban at all. Anyhow, I like Floyd. Maybe we'll see him racing again in a year or so. Until then. ..adios Muchach-O.
    p.s. it's worth noting that not only am I pro-dope, but I'm on it right now. See you wednesday nights!

    ReplyDelete