BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, June 27, 2008

WHITEWATER SEASON IS UPON US...MIGHT AS WELL GO SHIT OUR PANTS.

Rigged and ready, the boat and the Keller Williams mobile.

When the text message came in from Skelly this morning to meet at the Wolcott put-in on the Eagle River at 4pm today, it said bring the boat, the life vests and the A GAME, we got a crew. So I went down to scout some of the big water we will be running today...don't mistake my nervousness for cockiness, I'm already staining my diaper and the float is still 4 hours away. I ran big water for years, but in my later years just like to enjoy a good float and fish, kind of like my mountain biking style now, survive the downhill so I can enjoy the next ride, however, when the boys want to float some shit, well, it's hard to say no.

With any luck at all we should have some saweeeet helmet cam vij.

No comments:

Post a Comment