BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FIRST FLIGHT LANDS BIRD ON VINTAGE

Due to the rising costs of fuel which make absolutely no sense to anyone as prices randomly jump up and down for no apparent reason...(I mean what the fuck? It rains a little so the price of corn goes through the roof? Why the fuck doesnt the price of water go down if we have so much of it now? Guess I'm an idiot.) Well, back to my point, I've been commuting on my custom painted 1986 Rockhopper alot lately to conserve and save the world. When I stepped out of the house the other day to ride to the office, I saw this robin flop out of it's nest and start flailing around banging into walls and bushes and trying to figure out the flying thing. Kind of reminded me of one of my old college roommates trying to Disco dance at the Holiday Inn lounge in Tallahassee, Florida after eating a qualude and drinking six shots of Jack Daniels. When the robin finally figured out how to fly UP instead of into shit, it's first perch was on the handlebar grip of my Rockhopper. I thought this bird was destined for a life of glory until it took a big crap on the grip at which point I scared it off and watched it bang it's head against condo walls some more before eventually figuring out how to fly up and away...tough start at the flight school of hard knocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment