BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, June 19, 2008

ONE THING I WILL GUARANTEE YOU, SOMEWHERE UP HIGH, MIKE JANELLE IS LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF THIS MORNING...

I'm not sure there is a picture that will better describe the evening's events than this picture of Bruce Kelly from Pedal Power FREEZING HIS BALLS OFF in the dunk tank at last night's Mike Janelle Fundraising event. There is not much to say if you were there, you know what a HUGE success this evening was in it's efforts to not only raise money for Maribel and Little Mike, but to bring together an incredible cycling communtiy full of awesome people who all choose to LIVE LIKE MIKE.
I know I speak for everyone who attended when I say words beyond a huge thank you to Amy Hermes and the gurlys of High Maintenance for organizing and running an amazing event. Thanks as well to E-Town for supporting the cause and the use of the venue. And thanks to the Dunk Tank dude for all the entertainment, to be honest with you, I would have taken 1000 more dunkings well into the night if I could have and I give my word that next time I will. Thanks to all the dunkees as well, the line-up was impressive, a virtual podium of world class dunkees. Jay Henry, Josiah, Mike Kloser, Lisa Isom, Gretchen Reeves and all the rest of you who took the plunge for the cause, froze your arses off for 15 minutes...you were all awesome. I'll need some time to sort through all the party vij and the JONOCAM from the race, but there is some good shit coming, stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment