BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MORE RANDOMNESS FROM INTERBIKE WEEK IN VEGAS..

Woke up this morning with a wicked cold and have spent my 51st sleeping all day and eating fruit (man I can't wait to blow ass, it'll surely be epic enough to blow out the candles on any cake) and it's actually been quite glorious. Despite a stellar fall day I realize it is pretty damn nice when you feel like crap to have the option of sleep all day, I can celebrate the birthday another day, probably this weekend with two days of Scotty Bourques Frisco Cross over in Summit County, all the homies will be there for sure as it is close to home and the courses last year were fun as hell at the Frisco Nordic Center.

In the meantime, I have this to smile about. I've got the ham and egger habit of keeping race numbers from a few of my favorite racing experiences. I do not have many of them, perhaps six or so, but this one is my latest favorite, kind of like getting a new CD and playing the living shit out of it until you just plain get sick and tired of it. However, this one I will never get sick of as it represents the fact that I somehow did indeed manage to participate in a Cross Vegas Race, under the lights, with 125 other racers, and had the time of my life on the bike.....just sorry it ended so soon! Give us a full 45 next year guys and gals!


There were lots of wheels at Interbike this year, just name your flavor.

And the bike I found the "sexiest" of the show was this LYNSKY with twisted tubing, yet another egineering feat I can't understand. This ride was one of the certain "eye catchers" of the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment