BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SQUIRT LUBE CRUSHES IT AT INTERBIKE...

The SQUIRT booth stayed rockin the entire show at Interbike and there will be MANY more shops selling SQUIRT in the near future..

Pure Sex on wheels, the SPOT BRAND special addition Maverick paint job with the single crown and belt drive...yum.


Best Booth set-up went to IBIS in my book, complete with the Airstream Trailer and neon...
Sunrise on I-70 on the way home from an insane week in Vegas. Great week for SQUIRT and a great week for racing.

1 comment:

  1. ummm...I don't see any Dale's Pale Ale at that booth. Looks like I wasn't doing my job. Good to see you out there buddy, cheers!

    ReplyDelete