BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, March 17, 2011

"ERZINGER CAM" BUSTS RED ROCKS ROAD RAGERS


Ladies and gentleman, we have a first official contestant in the 2011 A2B Douche bag of the Year Contest. Busted. The score now is...
Douche Bags 2,399,576 to Cyclists 1

Good to see these guys get busted by the "Erzinger Cam" 
Double click the video to fill the screen.

4 comments:

  1. Just for my own edification, what was against the law? You cannot yell? Give finger? Drive a POS? Also, in a situation where a cyclist is causing a problem on a road. What's the best way to handle it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. road raging is against the law period, being against another driver or am innocent cyclist. Cyclists actually have the same right to the road as vehicles, and must be given at least three feet of clearance when passing. In this case it's a road rage incident, unprovoked and unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those cams, we should all get them. Love it.
    The limey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the guy who put the video up. My website is http://www.cyclingvideosonline... I'm working with several camera manufacturers to find a way to provide cyclists with video recorders inexpensively. Since this event, I have a camera on all of my bikes and use them each time I go for a ride. Colorado, CBS Channel 4 did a report on this event and the word is out that cyclists may be filming!
    Paul (BtBoP)

    ReplyDelete