BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, March 13, 2011

IT'S PRETTY MUCH ON....THE FRONT RANGE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

All you short, dark days can kiss my ass....it's time to play, in a new sand box.

The bold decisions have been made, some of them not easy, some of them very easy. I'm spending  a lot of time now on the front range of Colorado preparing for "the move", which happens in the next four weeks. I make the drive down on my Friday night, stay two days and head back to work early on Tuesday to make it back to the grind up in the mountains. To say I'm ready for this change is an understatement. I disdain to drive back up the hill to that "scene" anymore after riding the stellar roads of Longmont, Fort Collins and North Boulder to Lyons. There is life down here, the world actually functions and there is opportunity, and of course there is Jennifer. I'm already diggin it big time and I'm not even down here yet permanently, but the big move is coming, and the lease has been signed. Bring it.

Anyone got a moving truck I can rent for a day in mid April?

Left Hand Canyon was closed due to the fire, so we jaunted up to Lyons and did laps on the BMX track for jollies...what a great day to ride, all you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment