BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, March 31, 2011

RUDY PROJCT IS TAKING THE WORLD OVER ONE PAIR OF GLASSES AT A TIME, THE GOZEN, PRESTIGE AND METYUM

The Gozen, with flip change technology for the lenses, and this system is granite solid. It appears a bit delicate in these photos of the latest addition to my Rudy stable, but this is as sturday as it gets. A quick but firm click up and you are ready to rock any of Rudy's lenses. That's right, customize however you wish, whether it be an Rx need, polaraized, photocromic, your favorite lense color for a particular sky color, you have EVERY option at your command. And this sickest of pairs is the crystal frame with multilaser orange lense. These glasses are BOMBER.









Then I'd like to present to you the Eric Zabel uniquely designed Prestige. Why all the green? Because Zabel won seven green jerseys, that's why. These are the penultimate "holy shit look at those" glasses. Whether you are Dennis Rodman or just some washed up bike racer who now announces bike races, these are beyond reekedness in style. I mean cmon, who does'nt want GREEN all over their face saying "Check Me Out!" Weight-28 grams, that's light, and on sale right now! 30% off!


Accessories are a bullet proof carrying case and style bag which also doubles as a lense cloth...dawg.
So then I of course need an everyday pair of Rudys to read my start sheets and capture race numbers visually as well, all at the same time, while looking like I know wtf I'm talking about. So Rudy has a full line of glasses glasses. Seen below are my Metyum full frame (rim) bi-focals that do the trick. I need to see YOUR race number go by, then read REALLY small print on the start sheets to stay on top of your attack, or demise, these glasses are the trick. Rudy does it again.
Of course the Metyum comes with a leather bound rockstar carrying case which will impress me at least.
This might as well be a Dura Ace hinge, beaut.
Just for jollies, I can share this pic of my ten year old Rudy bag that still functions perfectly with zippers that still WORK. This thing carries everything that you think a duffel should carry, it does however stink like a Russian Goat farm after all these years, and I like that.
Wadaya want me to say? This is STYLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment