BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, September 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Well, I made it yet another year, and actually celebrated all week back up in the Eagle Valley riding mega miles on the dirt and the road, yesterday with Nate from Yeti's Grind and John E. who got married last week. I've got vij from the ride but it's gonna have to wait as I'm off on the road in about two minutes to Longmont pick up sound equipment, then off to Colorado Springs to call my first National Championship race ever at the 24 Hour Mountain Bike Nationals. My life has gotten crazier the older I have gotten, and it's good, and I like it, and it was a blessing to be amongst friends and foliage this week in one heel of a beautiful place. 

VAIL





No comments:

Post a Comment