BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THIS IS KIND OF FUN, THE BRANDI RESA E-MAIL SAGA, ATTACKED BY FELLOW TOWN BOARD MEMBERS, AND COPIED ON IT, OOPS.

 Brandi Resa who was recently voted to the town of Eagle Board was personally attacked by those who do not agree with her outlook for the future of Eagle, like a bunch of punk bullies in a grade school yard, via e-mail, and was COPIED on a forwarded e-mail which continued to belittle her. I got no room for big bad bullies, get rid of these clowns is what I vote.....this is beyond embarrassment, and copied is the former MAYOR of Eagle. These are unedited versions of the actual e-mails pulled off of Brandi's Blog. Click HERE to read the entire e-mail sequence....we got some sick and childish people running this town.


—– Forwarded Message —–
From:
Scott Turnipseed
To:
edwardwoodland@me.com
Cc:
‘Brandi Resa’ ; ‘Scot Webster’ ; ‘Kraige Kinney’ ; ‘Joe Knabel’
Sent:
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 1:19 PM
Subject:
FW: Town Board Meeting tonite
Thought you guys might like Maggies first impression of Brandi last night!
From: Jim Ash [mailto:XXXXX]
Sent:
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:44 AM
To:
Scott Turnipseed
Subject:
Fwd: Town Board Meeting tonite
Maggie is so perceptive!
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
From: “Brennen Fitzgerald”
Date:
May 9, 2012 10:27:32 AM MDT
To:

Subject:
RE: Town Board Meeting tonite
Inquiring minds want to know what is going to happen to lovely Eagle Co!!!!!
Maggie quote of the night when she got home……”who was that crazy lady on the board…Brandy something?  She looked like she crawled out of a culvert!”  

See you all soon!
B.


Hello Brandi,
I just copied you on an e-mail by mistake and I want to apologize.  You will probably never forgive me and I understand that but I do want to extend an official and heartfelt apology.
Call if you would like and again I am sorry.
Scott Turnipseed
xxx-xxxx

I say man up my friend! You passed on the words, stand behind what you said and laughed at! No FLIP FLOPPING allowed on this one! Apology not accepted....

This entire correspondence of course leads to a point that there may in fact be a multiple way tie for the A2B Douche Bad of the Year in 2012. For those of you on this list who once considered me at least an acquaintance before this post, well, I guess we are not the best of company anymore, for you are all now deemed douches by me, and I do NOT hide behind my words, and I WILL not be bullied buy your good ol boys and girls club, what a disgrace to  the town of Eagle, get over yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment