BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Saturday, July 28, 2012

GET ALL THE SECRETS TO MOVE UP IN THE PACK THIS SEASON, AND I'LL TALK ABOUT IT...

If you are looking for that advantage to move up a couple of spots this year in the CX scene, or even to the next Cat, you'll want to check this out. I can't imagine a more fun guy to go through a clinic with that Tim Johnson, he's a funny and super talented guy.
I'll be having my cyclocross mini-camp in the near future which will include expert bunny hopping (see the video from Xilinx last year as I ate shit on a four inch log), and how to hope you are re-incarnated with a much larger VO2 max before retiring and just becoming a race announcer. It's free and includes a bucket of beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment