BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I LOVE GETTIN MY REDNECK ON...

 This past Saturday evening was not what I would call a bucket list item, but I had never been to see any real car racing before in my lifetime. Not that I ever thought I needed to, but when I was cornered for a date to go see a good ol read deal NASCAR race which featured two time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip at Colorado Speedway I was stoked. The NAPA Toyota 150 was what I heard NASCAR was all about and more. Four races took place during the evening, including the heavily anticipated "figure 8" racw which is basically like riding your road bike in the middle of I-70 at the I-70 & I-25 interchange in Denver, it was fucking crazy. Ya gotta go if you get the chance, it will ground you, because it's just plain and simply a good time, American style. The concessions are cheap and it will bring you back to a better place for a few hours, it's good people having a good time. On top of all of the engine revs, NASCAR raised almost $74,000 here for the fire victims in our state, and if you don't like that, you don't like nothin. 

Having some goofy fun for sure....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment