BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

AND THE GOLD MEDAL GOES TO....

This bowl of plums was full yesterday. I shared a few, but have been eating these things like peanuts for the past week because I can't stop. And there are 1000's more where these came from, and I will continue to eat them. To say I could shit through a metal screen and not touch any metal right now is an understatement. Now I know what all the hoopla was about grandpa. Anyway, I have found eating this many moist prunes is a very high chamois risk while riding the bike, do not even attempt to push out a fart, just let them happen if you are riding, because if you push, you will surely bacon strip the hell out of your cycling shorts, which I did today, and I won gold, and in all my glory post ride I sat on the toilet and listened to this song in my head proudly. Whatever I can do to keep the metal count close to China for the USA I will do, especially if its gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment