BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, March 3, 2013

SO FUCKING PSYCHED...

I have been looking for this photo for a very long time. Buried in a box of piles of my crap I've hauled around since birth, this photo from 1984 was finally uncovered from it's musty smelling grail of a card board box. I moved to Colorado in the winter of 1983/84. The next summer I sold my Opel station wagon in Gunnison and bought a bike. It was this bike, and it was a TREK 890 hybrid road/trail bike which I thrashed until I broke the frame a couple of years later while riding in SoCal. This is how we rocked it back in 1984, no helmet, flannel shirt, canvas shorts, white socks, hiking boots, clipless pedals, weird mustache...bar end mirror. Bottom line, I found the photo, and that is fucking cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment