BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OK, OK BACK TO REALITY, BUT FOR JUST ONE POST.

Then back to triple top secret training for CultCross and Sea Otter.

This is my home, it can now be your home. It's for sale because I am tired of chasing my tail around trying to keep up with the Jones's. I sell Real Estate for a living and that like so many other careers is in the tank right now. Myself AND Obama are ready for big change. If you are interested in making this YOUR new home, then shoot me an e-mail or call me, or leave a comment here.
It's 2bd/2bth in the Heart of Eagle Ranch, Colorado. A couple of hundred yards from world class single track that is endless and great road riding. Also within 5 minutes ride of the now infamous CultCross venue at the fairgrounds. What more could you ask for? You get all this for $329,000.

8 comments:

  1. LG, hey, man. Michele and I are headed to Sea Otter too to do the XC. I'm the new IMBA Chair, so I'll be doing some of that as well. You should stop by the IMBA tent/reception. You racing Expert 50+ XC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure...We will be working the expo area again this year. Last year I raced 50+ Sport and got 3rd out of 70 riders, so I guess I should move up eh? Congrats on the IMBA chair position...either way, I'll see you plenty at Otter, it's a GREAT time, and the XC starts on the race track which is rad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAND-BAG-ER! Move up and take your lumps. You'll be glad you did. it's only 16 mi or so for the old guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way....sand bagger has two G's. It's 20 miles. I thought it was 30 last year, so I dogged it, the expert guys did the same lap in 50+, but all other expert classes did 30. No biggie for you however...crap it's 60 everyday down there, whadaya got like 3000 miles in already this season? Sea Otter will be my first ride of the year. See ya at the start, maybe I can keep the rubber down in that one. I'm still bent up from KCCX.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now it's 19 mi. Come to the IMBA party on Sat. Not much riding yet, but I need to get on it cuz mostly gonna do longer stuff this year, Firecracker 50, Breck Epic, Nats, Leadville. And Tipperari Creek at WP. It can be cold at Sea Otter too, particularly if it rains! But it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we will make an appearance for sure. Wow, that's some big race plans, we are sponsoring the Epic, you will crush it there with all the climbing. I've toyed with the idea of doing it, I'm shooting for a blogger's grant to get in. Sea Otter course was super fun, and super windy last year.

    http://addictedtobicycles.blogspot.com/2008/04/race-vij-and-some-more-vij-and-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, now I get it...I see your time was 10 minutes faster than mine last year, you just want to beat up on the old fat guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. whatvr. u keep racing expert, you won't be callin yourself that no moh!:) i hope it's epic muddy like it was a few yrs. back. cross conditions! the short track was hilarious.

    nice blog on sea otter last yr.

    ReplyDelete