BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

IT IS ALMOST TIME....THIS SATURDAY AT NOON.

And just like that, the opportunity of a lifetime is upon Evelyn (Evie) Stevens. The newly covered 333.3m Olympic Training Center Velodrome will be the location and USA Cycling has reached out to me, yes that's right, me...to announce the action at the track. I'm not sure who is more excited for the action, Evelyn or myself. It's gonna be a special hour for sure. Watch it live all over the internetweb as it will be aired across the globe. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones to witness the monster effort live....get after it Evie and I hope you like AC/DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment