BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, April 7, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL, WINTER OF 2009 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN IN EAGLE....AND IT'S APRIL/2008

All the joking officially ended this morning with the arrival of winter/2009 in Eagle. I guess the 55 degree day we had two weeks ago was spring, summer and fall all wrapped into one glorious day. The enitre Valley is on suicide watch as the snow just keeps on coming. Personally, I'm going to hit up Yeti's grind for a cup of coffee then spend the rest of the day drinking frozen Pina Coladas to celebrate the arrival of next winter, then I'll wake up tomorrow with a hangover and get my taxes done so I can pay Uncle Sam the $$$$ I owe him.
LETS WAX EM UP...IT'S A POWDER DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment