BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Monday, April 28, 2008

TOUR DE GEORGIA.....HIGH ROAD WOOPS SOME ASS.

The final podium: Leipheimer, Sivtsuv (WINNER), and Lowe

CASEY GIBSON PHOTO
CRUSHING THE SPRINT OF THE FINAL STAGE
HENDERSON (HIGH ROAD)
CASEY GIBSON PHOTO
CRAZY PODGE CELEBRATION, PIC BY KYLE VIA UMA K.
somehow to me the name "Tour De Georgia" just does not fit a stage race in the hell bent south...how's about "Tour of Gall Dang Georgia". I like that better. I mean honestly, the last time I ever heard of any thing FRENCH in Georgia was when I ate at the Varsity on the campus of Georgia Tech in 1979 and I got a two pound basket of FRENCH Fries with my disgusting chili dog.  Paleeease.

No comments:

Post a Comment