BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Thursday, April 3, 2008

then the fight started

Officer, this is how the fight started...I rear-ended the car in front of me. I admit that. It was my fault. So, we both pull over to the side of the road, and slowly the driver of the car I hit gets out of his car. . . and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed... and life...sometimes life seems like... suddenly funny? Well, the driver of the car I hit is a DWARF! He gets out of his car and I get out of my car. He is frowning and scowling and he storms over to me. Right up close to me he looks up in my face and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!" And I don't know what possessed me, officer, but I looked down at him and I said, "Well, if you're not Happy -- which one are you?" .. . . and that's when the fight started...


1 comment:

  1. See... This is a fine example of how political correctness just doesn't work... If you said the driver of the car was a "little person"... Yeah, no. The world is a funnier place without political correctness. ~u.

    ReplyDelete