BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Friday, April 4, 2008

Alcohol Abuse and Cycling

While cycling one of my favorite backcountry stashes, I came upon this disaster, which can only be classified as extreme alcohol abuse. Fortunately I had my emergency "road" kit which consisted of a straw. I immediately jumped into service as any good cyclist would have, being a good Samaritan and all, and sucked up as much of this delectable delight as I possibly could be fore it drained off the highway and was consumed by unassuming worms, ants and beetles. After pounding what I could, I then used 47 patch kits to get to the other end of the mess but made it OK and continued my ride home.....


1 comment:

  1. I think this was very serious.All i can say is, this can really be a good warning who are engage in this activity. I think this also contribute a big help to minimize the alcoholic addiction.

    _________________________
    ai2
    Alcohol abuse affects millions. This site has a lot of useful information.
    http://www.alcoholabusecenter.com

    ReplyDelete